Frankie & Stein Frankie & Stein

Cute idea, but I had to scroll a freakish amount in game just to be able to find another brain. Plus, I only got two tries. Would love to see this in a collect-body-parts kind of game, where how good you collect legs, brains, spleens, etc. determines how successful a creature you make.

Cashcade Cashcade

works pretty good. Once or twice the coins wouldn't fall over. Several times the coins would fall off the sides and wouldn't get counted. other than that, pretty fun and addicting little game.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, glad it worked for you!! The coins that fall off the side don't get counted on purpose ;-)

Rescue on Cocoa Farm Rescue on Cocoa Farm

I really like this game, but I love the fact that the ad before it was for veggie burgers. Like, do you even research the games you advert on, veggie company? lol

Castle Pony Escape Game Castle Pony Escape Game

The venn-diagram puzzle is confusing, still can't figure it out. Other than that, pretty good. I like the fact that you can't re-visit unnecessary areas. It cuts back on confusion a lot.

Dress Up Sailor Sur'Kesh Dress Up Sailor Sur'Kesh

Quite....interesting. Pretty simple, yet fun. A mute button would be much appreciated. Maybe a sound effects button, too.

Human 2048 Human 2048

Not bad, however it would be nice to have arrow/wasd control instead of having to click and drag the direction.

The Stitcher The Stitcher

Looks interesting. The intro/short story line are very eye-catching, grabbing my attention and making me really want to play this game. However, I had the same problem as texas-cowboy-outlaw. It told me to press space to jump, I did but the screen won't stop shaking. I look forward to playing this game when the issue(s?) are fixed!

Christopf responds:

i tried to reproduce the bug and it only froze when i jumped directly after the intro. but normally the hint to jump should come later. idk how this could happen :(

Sheep Quest Sheep Quest

Looked cute, but it's stuck on the loading screen.

Slime Mix Slime Mix

No directions, hints, or advice: the timer just starts counting down. However, once I figured out how to play it, it seemed fun and enjoyable. Reminds me of 2048 a little.

Piper-miper 2 Piper-miper 2

Interesting game. Here is my take on the pro/con aspects.

PRO: Mute button, on-screen authentic controls, cute animals, realistic outcome (every so often one would fall loose from the claw).

CON: Speed of the traveling claw was a bit too slow, "pixel hunt" for animals (it took several tries to grab an animal, seeming to be b/c the "grab area" was too small {in real life, it is possible to grab an animal by the foot/arm, not just entire body}), no congratulatory message at the end for completing the game, the perspective (or lack thereof) took some time getting used to.

Overall, I give this game a 3.5. It would be nice if there were difficulty settings (the harder the level, the less time/coins you get), the location of the animals is randomized, maybe scoreboard for fastest times/least amount of coins used, customizable features (music, claw, decorations, box color, etc.), a larger variety of toys to collect (goes along with randomization), and a gallery to view the collected toys/view fun facts about them (include the date the first furby/barbie/toy was first sold).

Other than that, I believe this game is a nice little gadget time waster.