Frankie & Stein Frankie & Stein

Cute idea, but I had to scroll a freakish amount in game just to be able to find another brain. Plus, I only got two tries. Would love to see this in a collect-body-parts kind of game, where how good you collect legs, brains, spleens, etc. determines how successful a creature you make.

Cashcade Cashcade

works pretty good. Once or twice the coins wouldn't fall over. Several times the coins would fall off the sides and wouldn't get counted. other than that, pretty fun and addicting little game.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, glad it worked for you!! The coins that fall off the side don't get counted on purpose ;-)

Rescue on Cocoa Farm Rescue on Cocoa Farm

I really like this game, but I love the fact that the ad before it was for veggie burgers. Like, do you even research the games you advert on, veggie company? lol

Just for you babygurl Just for you babygurl

Cool! Reminds me of Akuma from the show D. Grey Man.

JackDCurleo responds:

I'm not familiar with that show, but the images I looked up look pretty neat, thanks for the review and score, dude.

Spacerave Spacerave

I think this would be even more awesome if you did it in a gif with them doing tribal-like dances, like the music that goes with it, just to get more sense of movement. Overall, though, it's really cool!

aviated rays aviated rays

I see this as a close up of a white-furred, yellow-eyed beast that is being attacked.